Sunday, August 10, 2008
after a bit of reworking.
I received a comment on this one posted below, and after some thought about it I remember now I went for not describing the narrow shadowside at all - then again I was not consequent with flatten the light shape, so that part of it got unclear.
I decided to work a bit more with it and think I described the blob better
I had the setup on a board and I use two places for this board one close to me and one a bit away - I remembered wrong and chose a bit away from me and saw the drawing wrong so I corrected and went back to the 'at close' all right messed up a bit, but maybe good the tube got more what it looked liked dirty grey green used tube and makes the front more interesting which I had a s the center of interest.
As it is now the leftside edge is more defined -
appr 12x14 cm oil on oilpaper
I have been busy reworking a couple of my older works
it looks promising we'll see, they could be ok to post now but I will give it some more time. The tube is L&B btw, this one has a nice light hue.